Anytime you’re running your own business it’s essential you have an employee handbook that contains the information about your business including company policies and procedures. Utilizing a handbook will provide you the opportunity to set clear guidelines about your company and its culture from the start.
Download our all inclusive employee handbook builder and easily use it for your own needs!
At a minimum your Employee Handbook should include the following...
(1) an employment at-will disclaimer
(2) a statement regarding equal employment opportunity
(3) a policy prohibiting unlawful discrimination and harassment
(4) a section that describes the policy for use of company property, social media, and privacy rules
(5) a section on employment classification and overtime rules
(6) a policy on Family and Medical Leave
(7) a section on Safety
(8) You should also consider including a disciplinary guidelines