AFS and FitCloudConnect are excited to provide further insight on one of the technologies that's taking the industry by storm. During this webinar FitCloudConnect CEO Brad Weber showcases Virtual Fitness Streaming...the A-Z on what it is, why it’s important, how to get started, and how to maximize profits and growth potential.
In this Webinar you'll learn:
- Why virtual fitness streaming (both live and recorded on-demand) has been recognized by industry leaders and associations as an important technology for 2018 and beyond
- How to build the business case for virtual fitness streaming, as well as how to design your program, get set up, and how to make money and gain market share
- How to compete when consumers are being introduced to the concept of anywhere fitness which provides them choice and flexibility.
- How virtual fitness ties into your existing and future club technologies
- Where and how to try it out with free trials
Join the Conversation!
Feel free to ask questions to the presenter(s) and AFS.
How it works: type in your comment, then choose your social account or just use your name and email.
Expert Presenter: Brad Weber
CEO, FitCloudConnect Inc.
Brad is the CEO of FitCloudConnect and is responsible for bringing his vision of a virtual fitness streaming platform for club and studio owners to the fitness marketplace. With over 20 years in technology, cloud and SaaS he is now focused on bringing simplicity to fitness technology. The FitCloudConnect platform was designed for club and studio owners who require an easy to deploy, use, and monetize. Brad has also become a very strong proponent for interoperability between technologies and is fully committed to working with fitness clubs to grow their business through innovation and technology.
Looking for previous webinars?
Visit the AFS Learning Center to find the webinar library, along with hundreds of business resources.