The big digital disruptors like Amazon, Uber and Netflix have massively raised consumers service expectations with their customer-centric focus on service delivery. Customers now expect to be able to make bookings, communicate, purchase goods etc anywhere, anytime with just a few clicks on their mobile phones and there is increasing pressure on the rest of industry to catch up.
Introducing a digital business management solution can elevate the customer experience and improve operational visibility overnight. Once onboard individuals wonder how they ever managed without it. It is absolutely transformational.
- Bookings and the need for flexibility: reserve equipment, a class or a training session
- Payments: Different configurations and types - payments direct to instructors
- Content for staff and clients: Give staff and clients great content
- Operational visibility: Tracking your KPIs
- Communication: Ensuring your clients and staff get all the communications they need
- Ecommerce: Increasing revenue through secondary spend