Nutrition as a Revenue Stream with Jesse Dale
Jesse and his wife, Erika owned several gyms and started integrating a nutrition program. Their Nutrition Business eventually started to out draft their gyms. So they went all in, sold the gyms, and continue to grow their Nutrition Business.
In today’s ferociously competitive fitness market a differentiator in necessary for survival. Nutrition can be that lifeboat is a merciless sea of competition. Learn how they structured, built, scaled, and marketed their nutrition business.
Key Takeaways from this Podcast...
- He owned 4 gyms at one time and decided to close them and focus on nutrition because it was making him the most money.
- Nutrition can be a great differentiator and how they integrate and monetize Nutrition
- How the nutrition helped them survive the Planet Fitness invasion
- Clarifying the Nutrition Confusion for their Clients
- How they scale their Nutrition Business
- Creating the power of Community within their Nutrition Business
- How they launched a white label nutrition licensing program
Mindset and Development
- What has been Jesse’s most successful failure?
- In his time in the fitness industry, what has been the biggest surprise that he’s had to deal with?
- Where does Jesse go for his personal and professional development?
The ProFit GPS (Growth Plan Strategy)- System contains nearly a decade of proven strategies all compiled into 1 easy to use portal. Over 44 different strategies to get clients, keep clients, and get clients back. With a 365 marketing calendar and over 44 strategies, you can say goodbye to not knowing what to run this month, next month or the entire next year to bring in new clients, and continue to grow your gym! Learn more.