Making Money Selling Healthy Prepared Meals
Every fitness business owner wants their clients to eat healthy. What better way than selling them healthy prepared meals right? Why doesn’t it work? Why don’t they buy them? And what will get them to buy into them? Jillian Tedesco runs a multi-million dollar prepared healthy food business. She shares her experience of why they don’t work and gyms and what does get people to buy.
Key Takeaways from this Podcast...
- Why healthy food in gyms doesn’t sell
- One thing that does work for selling the meals at gyms
- Why she stopped giving discounts
- The things she missed that broke her business
- How she started the process of rebuilding the business for success
- What do you do if you resent your business?
- Feeling guilty about having success in your business
Mindset and Development
- What has been Jillian's most successful failure?
- What has been her biggest surprise in the fitness industry?
- Where does she go for her personal and professional development?
Do Your Clients Love Your Website?
Click Here To Get Your Free Website Analysis & 27-Point Checklist Today – only available to MiFB listeners
Things Mentioned on this Episode