Kicking Down Doors to New Referral Sources
We all start with one client, but how do you grow that into a business. Use your own clients as marketing machines for you. That is exactly what Joanne and Sam did and grew their PT clinic from 1 to 250 clients in a short time. They share how they did it and so much more in this episode.
Key Takeaways from this Podcast...
- How they went from 1 patient to over 250
- Why you need to have the business in your business
- How to turn your clients into your own marketing machines
- We talk about the gym and trainer stereotype and how not to be one
- How to open doors to referral sources
- How to get comfortable marketing yourself
- What do they look for when speaking with a trainer or studio?
Mindset and Development
- What has been her most successful failure?
- What has been her biggest surprise in the fitness industry?
- Where does she go for personal and professional development?
Association of Fitness Studios
Do Your Clients Love Your Website?
Click Here To Get Your Free Website Analysis & 27-Point Checklist Today – only available to MiFB listeners
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org