Why You’re the Secret to Your Business Running Better
Loud Rumor / GSD Conference
Are you bringing business to your training or acting like a trainer in your business? The top business performers use the same key business principals, regardless of the industry. The most profitable training studios are run by people who think like business people, not by ones who think like trainers.
Mike lays out a plan for you to shift your thinking from trainer to business person. Get more out of your business instead of your business draining you dry.
Key Takeaways from this Podcast...
- What is the difference between top and poor performing studios?
- How to become more business savvy.
- How to keep clients from leaving when a trainer leaves.
- How to embed processes into your team.
- Where should you be spending your time in the business?
- Why you need to hire someone who you can learn from.
- Who should be your dedicated sales team?
- What kind of conversion rates should you be seeing?
- How you should pay your team?
Mindset and Development
- What is Mike's most successful failure?
- What is the biggest surprise in the fitness industry that he's had to deal with?
- Where does Mike go for her personal and professional development?
Things Mentioned On The Episode