I Hate Selling
The Business of Fitness, Best Selling Author, Podcast Host, Fitness Sales Expert, Fitness Business Consultant
I’m a personal trainer, why are we talking about selling? Because if you don’t sell you will not have any clients. But it doesn’t have to be something sketchy if it is done correctly. Ryan McKenzie shares his method of selling that doesn’t even feel like selling because true selling is about helping people and solving a problem. If you can do that you will be successful.
Key Takeaways from this Podcast...
- How do I sell when I hate selling?
- What do trainers need to do to get the sales process right?
- Why free training doesn’t work
- Why a sales process in important
- When is the best time to ask for referrals?
- How to avoid awkward conversations
- Why you need a process for new trainers?
- What do I need to do right now?
Do Your Clients Love Your Website?
Click Here To Get Your Free Website Analysis & 27-Point Checklist Today – only available to MiFB listeners
I Hate Selling Book
Training with Ryan
I Suck at Jujitsu Show
Things Mentioned On This Episode