Are We Thinking Big Enough?
NFBA / Perform Better / The Business of Fitness
Thomas Plummer has been working in the fitness business for over 40 years. He is in front of more than 5,000 people a year, through numerous speaking engagements, lectures, and workshops worldwide. He has authored six books on the business of fitness, which have remained the bestselling books in the industry for over 12 years.
Key Takeaways from this Podcast...
- What are the new offerings from the NFBA
- Where he thinks the fitness industry is not thinking big enough
- How to become the outlier in the Industry
- How to not focus on the numbers, but the behavior that drives the numbers
- Are trainers the worst fitness business owners?
- Where the studio industry is not thinking big enough
- What’s Jujitsu got to do with the Fitness Business
Mindset and Development
- What’s the weirdest thing to happen to Thomas in one of his seminars?
- Who did Thomas think was going to flunk out but instead became rock stars in the industry?
- Who are the up and comers in the fitness industry
The Business of Fitness
For over 40 years, I’ve had the pleasure of speaking, consulting and leading workshops around the world. Two truths I’ve learned over the years is that the people in this business really do make a difference in the lives of others and people in this business largely have the same needs.
What are those needs? Sales and selling skills, marketing, managing a team, strategic planning and “keeping your head together” when times are good and when times are rough. To meet these needs, I’m developing a new platform called The Business of Fitness and a unique product called The Vault.
If you’ve enjoyed my posts, workshops or seminars and are looking to make 2020 a great year professionally and personally, I hope you’ll check it out.
The ProFit GPS (Growth Plan Strategy) System contains nearly a decade of proven strategies all compiled into 1 easy to use portal. Over 44 different strategies to get clients, keep clients, and get clients back. With a 365 marketing calendar and over 44 strategies, you can say goodbye to not knowing what to run this month, next month or the entire next year to bring in new clients, and continue to grow your gym! Learn more.
National Fitness Business Alliance
The Business of Fitness
Perform Better / NFBA
Things Mentioned On The Episode