Your Weaknesses Are Also Your Business’s
When you open a business your weaknesses become your business’s too. If you want your business to thrive you have to improve yourself as an owner. Wayne Hawkins has been a trainer for 20 years and opened his own business in December 2018. He tells us how he has improved as an owner.
Key Takeaways from this Podcast...
- Why owning a business is a different ball game than training
- Why you have to change your model after you open
- The importance of your marketing right now
- This is a key time for personal training
- How do you capture new clients post COVID shutdown?
- If they don’t see you clean it then they don’t think it’s clean
- When you own a business your weaknesses come out quickly
Mindset and Development...
- What has been Wayne's most successful failure?
- What has been Wayne's biggest surprise in the fitness industry?
- Where does Wayne go for her personal and professional development?
Do Your Clients Love Your Website?
Click Here To Get Your Free Website Analysis & 27-Point Checklist Today – only available to MiFB listeners
Train to Perform
Things Mentioned on this Episode