This seminar will introduce you to the various types of remote/online fitness and how they differ including the industry competition in each category and the potential audience. We will then go over several equipment setups covering hobby presenters and professional studio installations. Lastly, we will review the basics of potential liability with remote/online ventures including the much misunderstood need to properly license music.
In this webinar you'll learn...
- The various type of remote/online fitness and be able to select the best model for your business.
- A basic understanding of the necessary equipment to produce your desired quality.
- The liability involved with remote/online fitness and have suggestions on how to mitigate these concerns.
- A clear understanding of US Copyright Law and how it applies to fitness classes that involve the use of video.
- The monetization of remote/online fitness and how it can add to your business.