Nothing can give operators greater heartache than determining the “right” price for their offering. It is no secret that how you price impacts your ability to generate new business.
All too often, the fitness industry relies on pricing as a measure of value and point of differentiation. Unfortunately, nothing could be further from the truth. Warren Buffet said, “Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.” In other words, price is not the same as value, only a reflection of value in the consumers’ eyes.
What you'll learn...
- The keys to affordability
- Overcoming the most common objections
- If pricing layers are a good fit for your business
- Why pricing yourself accordingly may be the biggest aspect of success
- Why marketing and pricing don't always mix