Why EcoPower and 'Sustainability' Will Be Major Differentiating Factors for Fitness Businesses of the Future
Ivo Grossi, Vice President at SportsArt discusses the company's environmentally-friendly mission and vision, and how current fitness business operators can leverage SportsArt's Eco-Power technology to create a major differentiating factor in their businesses. Interview conducted by Josh Leve, AFS Founder & CEO.
In this Webcast Josh and Ivo discuss:
- Ivo's distinguished career and lessons learned along the way
- Why SportsArt's mission and vision struck a cord with Ivo
- The importance of SportsArt becoming significantly involved in the studio community
- Challenges helping the market understand Ecopower/Green technology
- How the studio of the future will become massively successful
I want more info on Energy Producing Fitness Equipment!
Vice President, SportsArt
Ivo provides strategy, sales, business development and organizational guidance aimed to take this leading manufacturer of the most eco-friendly exercise equipment in the world to the next level of growth in North America.
SportsArt makes complete lines of the most durable commercial cardio and strength equipment. With Eco-POWR™, the plugin-ready green technology cardio line, which includes indoor cycles, and SENZA™, the new android-based cardio touchscreen UI.
More information about SportsArt can be found here!
Learn about their history, place in the fitness studio community and more about developing products that are instrumental to rebuilding and sustaining lives.