With over 60 industry partnerships and affiliations,
AFS lends credibility to your business and sets the standard for professionalism.
Use our credibility to stand out against your competition. Showcase that you're running your business the right way and build trust with your clients. (1)
Eliminate Uncertainty (3)
9 out 10 consumers – if given the option of joining two similar studios – would prefer to join the studio that's a member of AFS! (4)
Improve Conversion Rates
Better engagement = more sales! The AFS logo puts consumers at ease, which increases interactions, purchases, and sharing of personal information. (2)
Achieve the Highest ROI
Take advantage of the single most effective way to increase results for your studio. All while also receiving the benefits of AFS membership.
Supported by research from: (1) Carnegie Mellon University, (2) University of Rhode Island, (3) Michigan State University, University of Cincinnati, Florida State University, along with (4) AFS direct-to-consumer research.
Start showcasing your membership certificate and AFS logos today!
All included with your AFS membership
Already a member? Get your certificate and logos!
Watch this short video:
How To Differentiate Yourself With AFS
- Proudly display your commitment to higher standards
- Post the AFS member logos everywhere (website, marketing flyers, Facebook page, business cards). Don’t hide this affiliation, rather, embrace and promote it
- Frame your AFS membership certificate and display it in high traffic areas as a constant reminder to members, clients, and staff of the high standards you hold.
- Being a member of AFS helps you see a marked increase in consumer confidence
What Consumers Are Saying
"I would much prefer having an approved gym with good practices. There are so many problems with poor gym conduct. This would be a priority to me."
"I have used both, and I think that businesses that join trade organizations are more likely to share and engage in best practices."
"I like the small fitness place I go to and now I want to check if they're a part of a professional association."
- Consumer quotes from the 2015 AFS Consumer Survey