When it comes to forming a legal business entity there are several options to choose from, and in most cases seeking the assistance of a legal professional to help you with the decision is advised.
Our objective is to provide insights into your options, along with general guidance on how to properly establish a legal entity for your studio, with the caveat that it is always best to retain a legal professional to guide you through the process.
What you'll learn...
- If a Sole Proprietorship is the right direction for you
- The different types of partnerships
- Differences between C-corps, S-corps, and LLC's.
- What to consider when you file
- How to obtain a Federal Tax ID