About Fitness Formulary
With over 55,000 nutrition products now and over 250,000 recipes on the way, Fitness Formulary is an educational resource and retailer that shares its revenue with fitness studios and trainers. Their marketplace is designed to support members’ health through curated shelf-stable foods and supplements. The cornerstone of the Fitness Formulary solution is their "Efficacy Engine" which delivers personalized product recommendations based on the goals and health conditions of the member. These product recommendations are unbiased, as products are ranked and given “report cards” that indicate ingredient effectiveness according to nationally recognized medical data. By making nutrition products and information accessible, Fitness Formulary empowers members with Functional Foods for Optimal Health™.
More information on Fitness Formulary can be found at https://partners.fitnessformulary.com/. To enroll your studio and trainers, contact Dan Lynch, EVP, 888.471.9355 X 201 or email AFS@fitnessformulary.com
When Fitness Formulary founder Adam Southam, an Olympic hopeful equestrian and ski racer, was told he had abnormally high amounts of fat in his blood (hyperlipidemia), his doctor suggested dietary changes instead of medication. Over the course of three months of supplementing fish oil and healthy fatty acids (omega-3s), Adam brought his levels down by >75%. From that experience, he realized that supplements can be effective options for treating chronic disease and boosting personal wellness. Adam created Fitness Formulary in hopes of sharing quality supplements, tools, and reliable resources to help others tackle their health concerns and goals using Functional Foods.
Fitness Formulary In the Fitness Community
- We offer nutrition solutions for clients based upon clinical evidence
- We create a revenue opportunity for studios and trainers to benefit from their clients purchasing food and nutrition products
- We offer safety in knowledge and science to reduce the risk of declining health, death or disease caused by incorrect food or nutrition recommendations
- We provide a value added service for studios and trainers to offer their clients
- We create an ongoing annuity from clients, even after they stop seeking training or move away
- Our rich Fit Funds loyalty program helps build consumer loyalty to you and to us. Points can be redeemed for purchases on our website or can be converted to credits your clients can spend with you.
Save the entire cost of your AFS membership and drive more revenue simply by doing what you do every year!
- Attend a conference or event
Discounts to Perform Better, EMPOWER, NSCA, NorCal Fitness Summit, Club Industry and more!
- Equipment & accessories to fill your space
Discounts from TRX, Power Systems, Perform Better, MYZONE, MERRITHEW and more
- Save on CEC/CEU courses & certifications
From NASM, AFAA, NSCA, FAI, NCCPT and more, we save you money on your continuing education.
- Better market your business
Complementary Facebook Advertising Credit, Demographic Analysis with Marketing Plan and 60-minute Coaching Call
- Find qualified instructors/trainers
Through a turnkey program offered by AFAA/NASM, join thousands getting top talent. 100% free for qualifying facilities
- Website and logo design to get noticed
Comprehensive design solutions that will create the online impression you need
- Legal set-up, tax documents and bookkeeping services
AFS has partnered with LegalZoom, along with JETRO and Associates, a cloud based CPA firm for all your back-end business needs
- Software & technology to stay organized and grow
Discounts from MINDBODY, EZFacility, OneFitStop, ZipWhip and more
Want to see how AFS can save you thousands of dollars each year? Use our tool to Calculate Your Savings