Getting America Active and Fit - Overcoming the Inactivity Pandemic
AFS and PHIT America have teamed up to present you with this incredibly important webinar about the inactivity pandemic - How it affects you, its impact on society and your business.
During this very timely presentation you'll learn...
- Why the inactivity pandemic is a global crisis
- Evidence based research (from Nike and others) on the importance of staying active
- How keeping active increases consumer spending
- The importance of getting kids (and their parents) active
- Why adopting a school and introducing family based fitness programming could be the key to your studio's success
- What AFS members can do to leverage this movement to grow their business
Presented by: Jim Baugh, Founder at PHIT America
A distinguished sports and fitness industry veteran, Jim’s experience is incredibly impressive. From his start at Prince where he rose to VP of Sales & Marketing, to Wilson Sporting Goods where he went from GM of the racquet sports division to President of the company – huge success has been – and continues to be - his trademark.