Kyla describes how Fit Bodies, Inc. has made her a world-traveler and changed her life. Learn how she inspires people around the globe to live a healthy lifestyle and how you can too!
- (0:07) Tell us about yourself and your position in the fitness industry?
- (0:45) How long have you been a Fit Bodies, Inc. member, where have you been and what made you decide to start?
- (1:53) Tell us about a teaching vacation that stands out? Why was this trip your favorite experience?
- (2:48) Have you used teaching vacations as an incentive for staff? If not, how might you implement an incentive in the future?
- (3:18) With travel concerns what advice can you give to consumers to ease their fears? How has your file in the fitness industry changed since COVID-19?
- (4:33) Any advice for new or prospective Fit Bodies, Inc. instructors?
Interview courtesy of the Association of Fitness Studios (AFS).
About Fit Bodies, Inc.
Fit Bodies, Inc. is the largest teaching vacation organization in the world! We offer an incredible way for you to get away on weekly all-inclusive vacations by teaching a group fitness, yoga, or small group personal training session on your non-travel days.
The value a Fit Bodies, Inc. vacation brings you is unparalleled, especially when you consider that you get to bring a companion (and/or up to 2 children under 13) to our partner resorts. A typical all-inclusive week-long vacation will cost you $3000-$4200 per couple. Fit Bodies, Inc. charges a fraction of that cost! The best part is as fitness professionals, we get to bring our passion for fitness and wellness to resort guests around the world and be their inspiring fitness pro for a week.
A Fit Bodies, Inc. vacation will bring you a rejuvenating luxury vacation, life-long connections and community, and help you spread your passion for fitness to others.
About Kyla Faganely
Kyla Faganely is a hardworking and motivated individual who is dedicated to health and fitness promotion. She holds a Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology, a Bachelor of Education Degree, and a multitude of fitness certifications, certificates, and qualifications. Kyla has worked and trained in the fitness industry for over twenty years and in a variety of countries and communities worldwide, including Australia, Europe, the United States, Canada, and Costa Rica.
Through her most recent training, Kyla has become appreciative and passionate about corrective and functional fitness to help align people’s body and correct faulty motor patterns, all of which will provide for a more balanced body. Not only does Kyla continue to educate herself in fitness, always looking for new knowledge to help her clients, but she is also the health and wellness certification provider — where she certifies anyone looking to become a personal trainer.
Fit Bodies, Inc. is the largest teaching vacation organization in the world!
We offer an incredible way for you to get away on a 1-week all-inclusive vacation by teaching a group fitness, yoga, or small group personal training session on your non-travel days.
Find out more. AFS members get 15% off their 1st vacation booking!
I'd like more info about Fit Bodies, Inc.